Marble is a timeless beauty that has been used in the making of some of the world’s most iconic architectural masterpieces and luxury home interiors for centuries. I would say that I have been a true admirer of this coveted natural stone for years now. What’s not to love? Marble offers impeccable durability and can blend with just about any interior design. I was always curious about why marble is the most sought-after natural stone in the world, which led me to research everything related to marble: its properties, its applications, and quirky ways to introduce marble in home interiors. While on the quest for some of the best marble stones in the world, I came across an array of exquisite luxury Italian marble.
A glimpse of luxury, a touch of elegance—that’s how I define Italian marble stone in its true essence. The epitome of elegance – Italian marble – is quarried from Northern Italy and is admired for its high lustre. Masterful architects and interior designers often recommend this stone for living room interior décor. When it comes to designing your dream home, adding Italian marble flooring or wall panels in your living room will be the best decision you make. If you are someone who likes to bring in statement pieces to leave lasting impressions on the guests you host, I assure you that adding an Italian marble will make this space of your home the “talk of the town.” Living room Italian marble can be an enviable, fabled masterpiece of your luxurious residence thanks to its distinct, unparalleled aesthetic appeal and incredible properties of being impeccably durable and heat resistant.
Once you start exploring the natural stone industry to buy the best Italian marble for your elegant living room interiors, you will come across different types of Italian marble options, all varying in terms of colour, size, quality, and price. With every stone looking incredibly beautiful, you are bound to get confused about which one to pick. So, here are 5 Italian marble stones for your living room décor that will never go wrong.
1. Botticino Classic: Since the use of earthy tones in design elements has been in trend for quite a while now, the Botticino Classic will be just the perfect addition to your living room. Brown, fine veins scattered across the beige surface give this stone a distinct charm. You can pair this marvellous stone with brown furniture and golden accent pieces to bring out the aesthetic appeal of your living area while also adding a touch of elegance to the space.
2. Statuario Marble: The first time I saw this stone, I was allured by its flawless white setting and bold dispersal of grey veining. You can find the finest Statuario variations at a RK Marble store near you. Giving your living room a touch of elegance, sophistication, and a distinctive charm is what Statuario marble can do for your space. The best part about applying this stone in the living room is that it makes the space appear even more expansive, and you can pair the subtle hues of this stone with just about any colour of the furniture.
3. Golden Calacatta Marble: A premium white Italian marble with stunning unstructured grey and golden patterns displayed in your living room, whether as flooring or wall panels, is destined to turn heads. This stone will make your home look palatial, with glimmering royalty and elegance. An extraordinary natural stone like this can be paired with grey furniture and gold accent pieces.
4. Grey William Marble: The iconic Grey William marble by RK Marble is the best choice of stone for an interior décor that oozes elegance at every corner. Whether you want to make a bold statement or create a subtle, soothing ambience in your living room, this grey Italian marble can do it all. The perfect blend of grey, gold, and white colours of this stone makes it perfect for people with impeccable taste in fashion and contemporary interior design.
5. Rosso Verona Marble: This crimson stone’s striking aesthetic will be the showstopper of your home. Its gorgeous appearance makes it perfect for living room flooring. A quirky twist to your extraordinary residence is all you need. Rosso Verona is the quintessential marble for nonpareil home décor. Remember to purchase marble only from reliable natural stone manufacturers or suppliers. The authentic, high-quality Italian marble price generally ranges between Rs.350/- and Rs. 2400/- per square foot; the price may vary depending on the colour, texture, size, and quality of the stone you purchase. I hope this article was helpful! Subscribe to know more about home interiors.
Remember to purchase marble only from reliable natural stone manufacturers or suppliers. The authentic, high-quality Italian marble price generally ranges between Rs.350/- and Rs. 2400/- per square foot; the price may vary depending on the colour, texture, size, and quality of the stone you purchase. I hope this article was helpful! Subscribe to know more about home interiors.